Knowledge and Resources
Sourcing the right Term Life Insurance contract for your French mortgage
The majority of French lenders require that a Life and permanent disability insurance contract is arranged alongside a mortgage. This is a standard risk requirement and the policy must be underwritten by a French provider.
As an authorised mortgage and insurance broker, Bluesky Finance work with a large panel of insurance companies. We can source and arrange insurance policies which meet both the lenders’ requirements and your requirements.
We can arrange Term Life insurance policies :
– For individuals residing outside Europe, including the USA, South America, Africa or the Middle-East
– For borrowers aged 70 and above
– With a simple Health Questionnaire for amounts up to €1,250,000 for borrowers aged up to 45
– With a simple Health Questionnaire for amounts up to €800,000 for borrowers aged up to 55
– For policies requiring medical underwriting, all tests can be undertaken in your country of residence